Powered By Blogger

Friday 16 December 2016

F(ryan)day and I am off to London





Yes it's F(ryan)day and I am up dressed, got my mini DAB radio sorted and I am off to London for the Company Xmas bash.

I am pleased to say that I am not sat with the office boys, I have made sure that they are all sitting together leaving me on my own! I can listen to the cricket and chill out.


However before that the breaking news at 7am yesterday was that Gary Ballance had been named Club Captain.
He will lead the team over all formats of the game which I feel is right.
As you know I have been vocal since early last season about the previous one day Captain, well now I can shut up and let Gary do his thing.



And of course today is the start of the Test. And believe me if this goes the full stretch I am will be surprised.  The openers both went cheaply and this needs to be looked at.
Cook made 10 and has passed 11000 test runs, which on current form should have taken him about 100 years!
You just know that the hacks will be on his back again about stepping down!

Little Joey Root is currently being partnered by Moeen Ali who was dropped on 0.

Joey and Jonny B are both looking to over take Michael Vaughans record of  1481 runs in a calendar year. Its now or never.

And now its lunch and I have to say that I am loving listening to Chris Cowdrey who is brilliantly entertaining.

Just a quick word about a tweet yesterday by +BournemouthEcho    
 This was about a letter written by a little boy and attached to a balloon
The letter was to his Daddy, who had passed away, and is in Heaven( OK I am in tears again now),
The letter gives his Dad news, his dreams and his Xmas list. I passed the tweet on to the lovely people at 'crazy catch' as on he list was a rebounder net.
If you get the chance to see this tweet, please retweet it and lets see if we can find this little boy who is at this moment in Foster care.

Right time to blow my nose, sort out my make up and get out the door


Hope fully I will be in a fit state to post the blog tomorrow.

Happy F(ryan)day

No comments :