Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 December 2016

F(ryan) day and feet up time




Thank flip it's F(ryan)day and I can settle down tonight and put my feet up! I have spent the last two nights cake icing and decorating and  tonight I am going to just laze about and watch what I have missed on the the telly box.

I am feeling pretty ropey at the moment, which I don;t think is helped by my dislike of short days and long nights!.

There is also a lot of knitting going on here at The Chateau as orders are coming in thick and fast in preparation for Xmas,

So yesterday at Super Swanky Lady Lainey office, I had a very pleasant surprise when the lovely Murphy came back to visit whilst his Daddy did some work in the basement. It made my day and brightened my Thursday without a doubt.

Sad news to report this morning as it has been announced that former Glamorgan Captain Barry Lloyd has passed away at the age of 63. Lloyd started out on the ground staff at Lords before heading going to Glamorgan.After his FC career was over he played minor counties for Wales and club cricket   Pontarddulais.

Our thoughts are with his family at this sad time.


Former South African  batsman Gary Kirstenis setting up a service where you get long distance learning to your phone via 'WhatsApp'
Upload a video to your phone send on and it will be looked over and commented on by Gary and the team.
Sounds like a good idea.


There is very little cricket news or play at the moment, although on Sunday the first  ODI between new Zealand and Australia starts.



Short one as lack of cricket news.

Back tomorrow when I hope that I will be feeling much better.






No comments :