Powered By Blogger

Sunday 11 December 2016

busy in The Chateau




I am up, the beds are stripped and the washing machine is on. I am watching cricket, although this won't be for long as  I have lots to do in the kitchen today,
I have nut roast to make and put into the freezer as well as a shopping list  for Christmas food. Yes I know it is 2 weeks away but next weekend can be written off after the works xmas bash at The RAC Club!
 Over at Chateau Saltburn Dame Didi had the royal visit as t'other sister Kiki tipped up wanting feeding and pressies. She did however go home with a flea in her ear after an altercation with the eldest monster child nephew ( who is not really a child).
He has gone right up in my estimation, as normally we all tip toe around the elder sibling.

She's not speaking to me as I forgot to say thank you for my birthday present!!!
She had been down under for 4 weeks over my birthday so it was a genuine error from me

Family!

I am watching the cricket............................not really sure what to say!

England are 2 down.

The 'golden boy' from the first innings is now the on first English batsman to score 100 on his debut and the a golden duck  in his 2nd innings.

I am sure that the press will be having a field day

India are smelling blood.

Oh dear there goes Ali..............................and I am off too.

This could be over before I boil the kettle!!




No comments :