Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 December 2016

back to normal ( whatever normal is)



So back to some sort of normality in the blog today after the mayhem of yesterdays 'Cricmas song'.

Today ' The Gentlemen of Tykeshire' are modelling their Christmas hats with the exception of Ryan Gnome who can't get his on for his hair!

Right enough of that, lets get to some cricket news.
So after some shaky cricket and an over haul of the Australian team, they managed to win the series over New Zealand with David Warner hitting his 6th one day international century of the year.
The 116 run win, will hopefully have helped the team get their mojo back after some terrible cricket against South Africa.
Warner hit119, 100 more than Finch, he just doesn't rate on my scale at all.
'Teeny temporary Tyke' Travis Head hit 57, whilst the diminutive but lovely George Bailey saw the boys to the end ( without score).
Are we seeing a change in the Australian team? We will have to wait and see.

South African, Keaton Jennings has been talking about being selected to play for England. He says he feels 'very English'.
Sadly I have heard this from a South African before and he turned into the biggest cricket  whore mercenary  in the world.
Good luck to Jennings, hopefully he will get a chance to play, or he can play cards with the perpetual ECB holiday maker Finny.

News from Somerset that much tattooed,all rounder Peter Trego, has signed with the club until the end of season 2018.

And back to today.
 I am feeling slightly better which is good
I am on my way to the office, which is not good.
I have only 9 working days after today until I am on my holibobs, which is flipping amazing.
I also have 5 cakes to ice this evening when I get home.
I need to order my new hoover and TV and then I can get down to some (more) knitting.

I tell you the Chateau is a hive of activity at the moment,

Happy Wednesday, have a great day.




No comments :