Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Another bank Holiday



Well its another Bank Holiday and  I am preparing for more guests today, it is beginning to be like party central here at The Chateau.
Yesterday the party kicked off with grapefruit martinis, which went down well.
After an early afternoon walk, I was the ultimate host.........................and fell asleep!!!

Granted it was only for 20 minutes but plenty of time for my guests to snap pictures and post on social media. Friends !

By the time we had reached 'round three' we were all very merry and having a great time, so great that we were all in bed by 10pm!

And today after an early morning walk, we are all lounging in bed for an extra few minutes lie in.

Now then is there any cricket news, well Australia are not having it their way with Pakistan in what has been a rain affected match in Melbourne. Pakistan are currently 310-6 with Azhar 139*.

Surrey have already announced that they have resigned Aaron Finch for the T20 Blast. Interesting that he turned his back on Yorkshire last season.

My thoughts are turning to 'my boys' and after reading that His Royal Ryanness is looking to possibly play another  year after next season ( body willing) this brightened things up for me.

It is however all in the future and now I am preparing to go and make our breakfast.

Have (another) great Bank Holiday and I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully around 'normal time' and not this lazy lying in bed too long time.




No comments :