Powered By Blogger

Saturday 10 December 2016

Ahhhhhh!!! Saturday





Ahh yes it is Saturday and  I have already been out for a very long walk. And now I am  reclining on the chaise longue  typing this and watching cricket.

I was lying in bed listening to cricket when I decided to go for a walk, so at 5.45am with TMS in my ears I set off. I got back only about 13 minutes ago, over two hours walking part way to LadyLaineyworkville getting a black coffee at Mac D's on the way back and then through the industrial estate and back home.

And to top it all I passed numerous post boxes and had forgotten my cards to post!

I have lots of chores to do today so I will not be lying around for long.

Well I am watching Little Joey Root doing  a spot of fabulous bowling. There is not much more that you can say about it.

Those Yorkshire boys.

Over in Australia David Warner hit his 7th one day century of the year, that is some achievement. And they beat New Zealand 3-0 in the One Day series so that should fill them with confidence ( not that they need it as most have over inflated egos).

I am keeping this very short, as Coach is on at tea time and I want to have some breakfast before then,

India are currently 345-6 tailing by 55.

Right off to do 'stuff; ( housework, soup making, bake some bread and have a nap)

Until tomorrow when hopefully I will have lots of exciting things  to report ( I suggest that you don't hold your breath for that).

No comments :