Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 December 2016

5th December






Well I am up and dressed and getting myself sorted to head out to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office for this week.

The best thought is that after today there will only be two more Mondays to get up  until I am on my holibobs. Now that is something to look forward to. And the way that I feel this morning it can't come round quickly enough.

Today is also the birthday of my wonderful Dad who sadly is no longer with us. I am sure he is having a cracking birthday bash with Mum and all the rest of the Wilko/Robbo/Gibbo gang.

Happy Birthday Dad.

Well if yesterday was supposed to be the day of rest ( especially for me) it turned into quite a busy one.
I used up the last of the ingredients that I had in the pantry and managed to knock out more xmas cakes. Having produced 30 this year I have set an all time record and I am sure that I have no intention of doing it again, especially with icing then all!!!

I stripped the beds as I do every Sunday and then set too and boxed up pressies etc that will be posted off today. Once that job is done I can relax a little.
I still have some more cards to write and over the next two weeks I can also get down  to extra cleaning and de cluttering. ( I am getting good at this and the Charity Shop love it when I pull up outside_


Over in cricket Australia pulled off a blinder beating New Zealand.
Steve Smith hitting 164 from 157 balls, had to be the hero of the hour.
Especially after the much hyped Aaron Finch was out first ball.
Glenn Maxwell however  took a cracking catch when he was on the field as substitute, dismissing Martin Guptill who hit 114.
For the Aussies this was a major boost as they ended a run of successive  one day defeats.

England are in action later this week, but as reported I will not be knocking myself out to get up at stupid o'clock, I need to get back to full fitness..........................and intend to.

Well all this chatter is not straightening my fringe ( thing 'there was a little girl and she had a little curl.........)  and then I am off to see what mayhem occurred on Friday afternoon after I left.

And just to remind you it is only 20 days until Pere Noel arrives.








`

No comments :