Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 November 2016

sleepy Sunday







Well I managed to wake up at about 8.20am!!! Yes you read that correctly. I  slept for more hours last night than I normally do in a week, and I only tuned into the cricket before tea!

What caused this monumental sleep-a-thon?

Well yesterday I have my birthday spa treats.
After a full body massage with lime and ginger oils I smelt as if I was ready to be stir fried but felt amazing.

The Indian Face massage was amazing ( as always) and throw in a bit of reflexology and some Reiki, I feel like a new woman.

Well maybe just an improved version of yesterdays Lainey!

I woke up refreshed, and then  remembered that it it two years today since the tragic death of Phillip Hughes.
It is hard to take in how quickly those two years have passed.

Quite fitting that Australia managed to win a test against South Africa to avoid the whitewash. I had to chuckle when Michael Vaughan commented on TMS about the heroic stand of Matt Renshaw, 'When Yorkshire's strong Australia's strong'

Over in India  England are taking wickets as 3 fall in 19 balls.

India are currently 173-5

It appears that one  of the England team has been reprimanded for language again. Not really much to say on this except that its not the first time and no matter how many times he if fined, repremanded he continues to do it.
He obviously  thinks it is acceptable.

I think that maybe the ECB should do something!


And the rest of my day?


Well I am batch cooking ( lentil dhal, pav bhaji, cauliflower korma) so as you can see it will be a full on curry week this week.

I need to defrost the freezer whilst the cooking is on going so that could be the first job.

Then I am going to write my Christmas cards and wrap up some pressies, before having a nap.

I have a feeling some of the above may not happen ( freezer defrosting) and there may be more of some ( napping).

Hope that you all have a restful Sabbath



No comments :