Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 November 2016

off on a jolly



Well it's finally here!

Today I am off on a little jolly to HQ, and a stay in the wonderful Headingley Lodge.

I am slightly late posting today as I had a bit of a lie in, having managed to have a fairly decent nights sleep.

I have been listening to the cricket which looks better than this time yesterday as Root had a cracking knock of 124.
That boy is a star.
Moeen also had a great couple of days at the crease with a brilliant 117.

Jonny B put on 46 and  I have just heard that Rashid has gone!!!

England are currently are now 8 down



After Jerseys' relegation to Division 5 , their captain of  6 years, Peter Gough has stepped down. The 31 year old thinks he has done his bit, although they are hoping that he will continue to play for them.

Refreshing to see a Captain step aside to make way for new blood.

Good luck to Jersey in the future.

Tension and tempers rose yesterday in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office, and in some ways I am glad that  I am not in today although I feel that on Monday I may have quite a lot to say.

However back to today, I have a few things to do before I  head off to Leeds.

And I know this is a short one, but I want to get sorted and away as soon as possible,

Have a great day,

Come on England,

And I am looking forward to a great evening out with my cricket chums

See you tomorrow


No comments :