Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Midweek and I am getting excited!




OK it is all going off now!

Tomorrow at 6pm  Yorkshire are announcing the T20 dates and then the other dates will follow with CC dates at midnight, not sure that I will be awake for that however much I love Yorkshire..

I am SOOOOOOO excited!!

News filtered through that 'He who must not be named in the blog' and the former 'Mr Elizabeth Hurley' along with Michael Slater were fined for not wearing seat belts.
The trio were videoing themselves in a car, after the end of the 3rd test in Hobart
Towards the end of the video they decided to 'buckle up'.
Tasmanian Police were informed of the video and the three were fined.
Not much more to say about this, well actually there is but I will refrain.


Sussex have named former Rugby Union Director Rob Andrew as their new Chief Executive.

So there is hope for I.Lady Lainey to take over from Mark Arthur when he steps down. If  a former 'rugger bugger' can take over in cricket then I see a place for an orange haired ( but for how much longer???) knitting, coffee swilling lady at Yorkshire.


Is it correct that Faf Du Plessis is going to appeal against his fine for ball tampering?? I read this and now cannot see anything about it!!!

Best go and have a sweetie whilst I try to find it.



And to finally, yesterday the lovely Murphy came back to the office and spent most of the day with us.

He is the best office dog in the world!

Today really is his last day, so there will be lots og hugging and kissing and treat giving goign on.

Right I have a storming headache, am very tired and not in the mood for naughty office boys, but needs must.

Until tomorrow

No comments :