Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Mid week madness



OK I lie, its just midweek, the only madness occurring is the fact that I am up dressed and ready to head to Super Swanky Lady Lainey....................not a joyful thought.

I did however last night finally unravel the lights for the 'Cricmas' tree and wonder who I can get to flick the switch this year.

As I have been hoping for the last 5 years that Sir Sean of Bean would tip up and do the honours, and been bitterly disappointed that he hasn't, despite the offer of beer and a Fray Bentos pie or two. Well this year I have a very shortlist of hopefuls.

1.TLJL
2.Jack Shantry
3. His Royal Ryanness
4.TLJL, Jack Shantry & His Royal Ryanness

And as you can tell I will be doing the switch on myself!
Oh well more wine and vegan chocolate cake for me!

And it looks as if I could be on the next flight to India to open the batting for England as the players continue to fall like flies.
Broad  crocked
Hameed  crocked
Finn  not crocked but another  decent holibob

And Captain Cook saying that the players need a rest................ I am not sure I agree with this,

1.they are supposed to be the elite of English cricket ( possible fail)

2. they have a backroom staff to keep them at the peak of physical fitness ( fail)

3. they need to get a grip and toughen up! ( fail)

Anyhoo as I always say these are my thoughts only.

Chatter in the office is centring around our Xmas 'do' in Londinium.

Yes we will all board the train on 16th December and head 'darn sarf'.
As the boys have no idea where the RAC Club is and I have arranged to sit in a different compartment to them,they had better be nice to me or else they will miss their lunch and probably end up in Cockfosters!

Well Wednesday awaits and all the joy that it holds.

have a brilliant day and remember it is now much closer to the weekend!








1 comment :

ricky said...

Vegan chocolate cake 🎂 that's interesting