Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 November 2016

Its 'F' Day



 Yes it is 'Fixture day', the day we get to know who is playing who, when and where.......................well we will starting at 6pm. and then have to wait until midnight for the CC info. Safe to say I will be fast asleep by then!

Before that I have to get through another day in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office, where yesterday the non appearance of Murphy left me to have to listen to the office boys ramblings.

True to form, Trill Boy was chirping along to the radio, to  non other than
'Every time you go away' by Paul Young.

Well you just knew that it would be a brilliant rendition!

oh yes!

Who knew that the words were,

'Every time you go away
You take a piece of meat with you'

Honestly I think that I have done something really terrible in a past life to be here, and at this rate I am going to do something terrible in this life too!!!!

I am seriously hoping that Murphy and his Daddy come in today just to save me from doing something that I might regret!

However, I was interested to read that Ricky Ponting has made it known that he is interested in the job of National coach or as a selector.
Well that is interesting, as Jason Gillespie's name has been  bandied about when ever these positions have been discussed.

I see a 'job off' on the horizon.

Jockstraps at dawn!!!!!

And talking Australia the 'new and improved' version are on the field as we speak, they have taken 4 of South Africa's wickets and currently the score is 107-4.
The villain of the hour,Faf du Plessis having a great knock currently joint highest scorer on 40.

Talk is turning to the 3rd test in India which starts this weekend. The batting coach Mark Ramprakash  says that England need to be 'proactive' in their batting approach.............and no doubt the bowling coach says they need to be proactive in their bowling, and the  S & C coach will say they need to be proactive in their  S & C..............

OMG!! stop with the 'buzzwords'.

They need a good kick up the backside and also  the coaches need to be less vocal and more 'proactive' in the coaching!

Just saying ! and it is only my view!

Right I am off to sort out the boys, and hope that old fuzzy chops appears today,

Until tomorrow when we will all know what we will be doing next summer.


It's a hard life being Murphy!






No comments :