Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 November 2016

Flipping Freezing F(ryan)day





Flipping  heck, I have been up since well before even a glint of light and I can tell you it is  flipping freezing cold.

I can see the thermals coming out for Super Swanky Lady Lainey office today.

Unless my 'furry ' knee warmer pops in to snuggle up on my knee.


Over in India England are at lunch and India have passed 400 despite Moeen Ali taking 3-4 in 14 balls.
This match is looking should be quite interesting if England pull out the stops

South African stand in Captain has been charged with ball tampering!!!

Video footage shows the South African licking his finger to shine the ball whilst eating a sweet.

He has pleaded not guilty.

In 2013 he was charged with the same office which he did not contest.

It s all going off!.

Dogs have been very much on the Lady Lainey radar this week, with the arrival of Murphy in the office on my birthday. I really did think he was a present for me, and as such  have taken him as my own. You just know it will be tears tonight when he goes home with his Daddy.

However yesterday a dog made the headlines at the Test as it decided that he wanted to join the England team.
As no one seemed to be able to catch him, the Umpires called tea.
The dog obviously didn't think much of the England bowling and made his views felt by leaving his 'calling cars; on the field.

No sign of him today.

Well time to head off into the icy wastes of the North.

Happy F(ryan)day where ever you are.



.

No comments :