Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 November 2016

back in stormy Co Durham



I am under the duvet with the electric blanket on listening toTMS what better way to start a birthday weekend.

I had a fab day yesterday with lots of birthday treats for me, I had taken  some time out on the way home to stop off at various places and had a wonderful and enjoyable day. Just what I needed.

I am currently listening to the test and England are  trying to bowl out India, Vijay hot 126, Pujara ( Steve to his Yorkshire mates) hit 124 and they are currently  419-6

However the shock news is that Australia were bowled out by South Africa for 85...........yes that was 85.
What the Donald Duck is going on over there! I am considering getting on a flight an padding up!
Not sure I could do any worse!

Today will involve most of the morning lounging around in bed and then cake decorating, as well as sorting out the dining room, which was the scene of a near heart attack for me when I got home yesterday.

I walked in and first thing I noticed was a carrier bag on the sofa!
I had not left it there!
My heart started racing, I got all hot and bothered I checked that the TV and Sky box were still there, I ran upstairs to check that my jewellery was all there, I went to check that my washing powder was there ( yes when I was burgled in London they stole my washing powder too).
I came downstairs trying to calm down and then realised that Dame Didi had obviously been over and hidden my birthday presents!

Hmmmm she was not as stealthlike as she thought!

Flipping heck the rate my heart was going I was worried I would not see my 21st birthday!

India have just lost another wicket, and I wonder if they will take the lead against England. The TMS team are of the consensus that this game will end in a draw. probably.

I am now about to throw the duvet over my head, ignore the wind and rain and snuggle up and keep warm

many thanks to 'Uncle' Rob for keeping me company via text from 3.45am, I had just woken up and he hadn't been to bed!

Just to say the usual, immaculately turned out Lady Lainey is rocking the Marilyn Manson look this morning due to not removing her make up before going to bed!
Ah well at least there is only me seeing it!

Keep warm today, its is jolly chilly.







No comments :