Powered By Blogger

Thursday 27 October 2016

Tired out Thursday






So my cold is not showing any signs of going and it is now wearing me down even more, despite putting my feet up and having naps at lunchtimes, I am still struggling to feel more 'Laineylike'.

However with freshly washed birdsnest and actually wearing a 'frock' for work ( first time in 2 weeks) I have decided that no matter how rubbish I feel, I will look fabulous! ( well just sort of average but I can dream).

Now what has been going on?

If I do not get any decent crickety news I will have to start making it up..

Young Matthew Fisher is over in Australia playing a bit of cricket. Matty had a very bad season this year due to injury and hopefully this stint down under will help him a lot.

The Italian National cricket team are over in America, California to be exact. Judging by the photos posted by Head Coach Joe Scuderi, there is not a lot of cricket being played at the moment!!!

It looks as if England are making changes to the team ahead of the start of the 2nd Test tomorrow.
Zafar Ansari is looking to be taking a place coming in as a possible replacement for Nora Batty ( the oldest spinner in town). Stuart Broad could be rested ( well he is bound to break down shortly) and Steve Finn (!!!) or Jake ball could fill that spot.

Who knows though it could all change overnight.Finny might trip over his pipe and slippers!

The office talk has centred on our Christmas bash in at The RAC club. 3 of the boys have never been before and are very excited, which does not bode well for them. They think it is like the local working mens club!
Well they are in for a shock.

They have also been warned that even though the booze is free, this is not like our  other annual jaunt to Bannatyne's Hotel for our office Xmas lunch.

I think that it should make for some entertaining viewing!

well I am about to put my best stiletto shod foot forward and head off to the office.

seriously, there has to be a better way to make a crust!

Happy Thursday I hope that you are not as tired as I am!









No comments :