Powered By Blogger

Thursday 6 October 2016

Thursday chill out




I hope!. After having been  'publicly flogged' on Twitter for my comments on Paul Collingwood and for  the 'sheer nerve' of being a Yorkshire fan and writing about Durham's problems, I thought that would be it for yesterday, but no, the cosmos decided that it had other ideas and pulled the rug out from under my feet and knocked the wind out of my sails.

I limped through the remainder of the day  just wanting to go home, lock the door and put it all behind me.

The worst thing is that I should have seen it coming......................again.....................and I didn't ( or didn't want to?). What am I waffling on about???

Well to be honest it's not worth rehashing.

So lets move swiftly on.

I had been keeping up with the South Africa v Australia ODI and could not believe how Australia had racked up 371 in their allotted 50 overs.
This was going to was going to be either some game or a walkover..................

and it was some game.

With the Proteas  chasing a huge total.
David Miller managed a seven wicket stand and  to be 118 not out even though he was in discomfort form some knocks form the ball.

it was great to watch and great cricket as South Africa went over the line in the last over.

well that at least proved to be a highlight to an otherwise grim day.

I'm keeping this short today as I have actually run out of steam and need to recharge my battery before heading to Super swanky Lady Lainey office, where I hope that I can get on with my work without interruptions and calm down!

have a great day






No comments :