Powered By Blogger

Saturday 22 October 2016

the one where I write my birthday list




Now this picture sums up me getting all my birthdays in one, when I got a hug from His Royal Ryanness at Lords at the end of the season.

However I have been compiling my birthday list in readiness for the big day which is now only weeks away.

As most of you will know I just love 'mon anniversaire'  and tend to try  to make as big a deal of it as I can and also eek it out as long as possible.

So this year I am off to see the one man show 'When the eye is gone', followed next day by  a saunter around Harrogate.

Then its 'Le weekend' when all kinds of madness and mayhem will ensue before back to work and my  birthday on a Tuesday.

So here is what I would like.

A box of vegan coffee cream chocolates ( you can get them in Boyes! and lime creams and violet creams....)

A humongous bouquet of white roses delivered by the Yorkshire CCC team to The Chateau, ( I will buy in some biscuits for them).

Lots and lots of white flowers to have in The Chateau

Champagne ( Perrier Jouet non vintage is vegan friendly)

A window cleaner

A plumber

A landscape gardener.

Well that's it.

I think that 4 out of the 7 will be out of the question  but I can always hope.



Today is going to be a day of Christmas cake making. This is my own secret recipe and it's not vegan, but since the cakes are for gifts it is fine. I have a vegan Fruit and nut cake recipe to make for me.

I hope to have about 10 cakes made this weekend and then it will be down to decorating them.


I have got one load of washing done already and about to put in another. with TMS on in most rooms of the Chateau as well as Sky in the sitting room once day light appears I will have a quick nip round with the hoover and duster, sort out 'stuff' and settle down to watch afternoon session of cricket.

Now talking about this match is it me or does anyone else think that the reviews are now taking the place of an umpires decision?

score currently  Bangladesh 248 all out (6.11am)







No comments :