Powered By Blogger

Sunday 23 October 2016

sleepy Sunday






Well good morning from The Chateau where the usual is going on, yes washing machine  is on, every radio is booming out in the house and the TV is playing to itself in the sitting room.

I was up at 4.45am to put t'wireless on and listen in to the test in Chittagong, although I have to admit  that I did doze off for a while, as I am super tired and will need a nap this afternoon without a doubt.

I also have all the Christmas cake ingredients ready to 'go' as I just didn't find the time to do t yesterday.

However no excuse today.

I am currently listening to Tom Harrison   from the ECB talking about how they are not just focusing on T20 but on the County Championship........................... hmmmmmmmm,.because taking 2 matches out of the season is the way forward???

This still irks me, 8 days of cricket lost next season!

And Durham, 'protecting the professional and recreational game in the North East'?  Interesting.

Still too much emphasis on T20 and razzmatazz.............  my opinion only.

Although he did hit on the 'day/night/ test.

And news filtered through that my beloved Yorkshire would be testing out a day/night game. Want to be there for that!

So the players are back out after lunch and  Bangladesh are currently 86-2.

This game is swinging from one side to the other, even the TMS team keep changing their minds as to who will win.

Right I have fruit to boil and tins to line, and washing to (hopefully) hang onto the line, as well as a fair bit of knitting to do.

Rightio off I go.









No comments :