Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Midweek thank goodness!



Firstly, I hang my head in shame!

Yes I do!!!!

I sing the praises of TLJL,

I  claim to be his No1 'Gran fan'

I cheer him on (loudly) at every opportunity

I forgot his birthday!!!!!!

I blame this on feeling poorly.

I am very sorry ( and very grateful to TLML who reminded me)

I hope that TLJL had a wonderful day and had lots of cake.



I also sorted myself out a pre birthday treat, when I will be meeting up with the lovely Clare and Olivia for an evening of crickety stuff.

We are going to see the performance of  'When the eye has gone', a play about the tragic decline of Colin Milburn.
The play is set in the bar of The North Briton pub in Aycliffe Village, a pub well know to myself and Mr Funky the Chauffeur!!!

The sad part of the whole thing is that not only was the pub the place that Colin died, but  that it  is now closed and due for redevelopment.

I personally think that it should be reopened and named the 'Milburn Arms', and be a cricket themed pub.....................now there's an idea!

Anybody got a couple of hundred grand to spare! It could be a money spinner.

I see a Flicx wicket in the car park and cricket bat benches outside.



Ah well we can dream.

Dreaming was not something I did last night although I did manage to get a few hours of sleep.

I am feeling slightly better today so  I  will head off to hoarsely shout at boys, drink copious amounts of green tea and look pretty in a red nosed way for 7 hours

Until tomorrow when it is only 14 working hours until the weekend...................and washing.









No comments :