Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 October 2016

I need a duvet day!




I don't normally whinge about a cold, but after having about 20 minutes sleep, I am feeling non too sparkly this morning. It was not helped by the 'eedjit' across the road coming in at 1.30am ( just as I was dozing off again) and doing his 'revving of, engine running' routine, before heading out again for 20 minutes and then doing the same thing again.

I doubt that  even coffee is going to help me this morning.

However I am up and dressed and will tip up at the office and share my germs with the office boys ( who shared them with me) and we will start the usual winter pass the cold game.

I settled down on the chaise longue to watch the cricket yesterday morning, but to be honest I have no idea what happened, when I rad the score this morning I don;t recall any of it. I think that I should have stayed in bed.

I did read an article in the 'Daily Mail' ( yes the Mail) about Eoin Morgan. It was quite scathing piece on the fact that he is walking back into the England camp after refusing to go to Bangladesh.
I am not a Morgan fan  but he made his own decision regarding that tour, I would like to think that he will show his worth when he returns to the side  in India in January.

England's woman  were beaten in by the West Indies in their game as the series is levelled 2-2.
the England ladies may be in for some extra fielding practise over the next few days, after dropped catches and missed stumpings cost them dear.

There will be no extra fielding or batting practise for me over the next few days as I will be looking to go to work, come home, snuggle up with lemsip and blanky and hope to fell better very soon.

Right I am off to the office and hope that we have central heating this week, although I very much doubt it.




No comments :