Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 August 2016

So what is Lady Lainey really like?









It was an  odd  day in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office yesterday,  the conversation centred on what we were all like.

Office boys thought that

I am old
I am boring
I shout too much
I think about work too much

What I think about them is actually unprintable but I know that some of them are lazy!

All of this  got me thinking.............

I think that I am a good sister and Auntie.
I think that I am a good friend ( although I know that some friends have taken me for granted)
I think that I can be fun
I think that I try to do my best in all things

I seem to 'think' a lot!

I know that my work ethic is not the same as the younger members of the office
I know that I love cricket
I know that I love to 'fart about' (not my description)' knitting and sewing, cooking, cake decorating..........
I know that I put myself out for people ( and  am taken for granted often)
I know that I love to spend time with my sister Dame Didi even though it is always chaos when we are together
I know that  I try too hard ( and need to stop this)
I know that life is short and that I need to make the most of it, now!

Where is all this leading,
Well to be honest I don't know, it was  in my head when I woke up this morning so I thought that I would share with you.

What I do know is that  'My Boys' are in action today in RL One day action down in Kent.

I know that I want them to win more than any other thing today ( even more than wanting a new handbag!)

I know that they will do their very best.

I think that I am about done here

And I know that I have to go to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office and that I only have 10.5 hours to work until it is the start of my weekend.

I know I need to stop thinking so much!!!!

No comments :