Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 August 2016

COME ON YORKSHIRE!!!



There needs to be some serious bowling today by my Yorkshire boys to put down the possible uprising of the Lancashire mob.

Yesterday Captain Gale finally found some form and some runs as he posted 83 with one day captain Lees putting on 85. They managed to avoid the follow on  and were all out for 360.
A valiant innings.

However Lamcashire went back into bat and no wickets fell before close of play, they were 70-0 at stumps.

I need his Royal Ryanness to have had a good sleep and to come out in top bowling form.

no pressure  HRR!!

Down at Lords, the southern softies gave Durham a real pasting with the lovely Ollie Rayner  having the match of his life.

He only went and bagged himself a 5fer! to go with his 4 from the 1st innings.

Now I feel that it time to give my Yorkshire boys a talking to.

I do not want to see any more runs being clocked up by the 'interlopers', I want to see them sitting in the corner licking their wounds.

I do not want to see the Southern Softies at the top of the table ( even if besty friend El Presidenti does)

I want to see wickets tumble today and I want them to tumble quickly.

I don't think that this is too much to ask.

Come on boys, do it for Yorkshire.

Everything else in the Chateau is gearing to the weekend and then to next week.

I tell you I am on a sharp turnaround.

I was going to stay at Chateau Saltburn next Tuesday evening, and still might if I get my act together but this morning it is looking more as if I will be heading to the seaside from my Chateau.

Well I have to head out the door because for some reason it appears that I have to do some work for 7 hours instead of packing bags and getting myself sorted.

and yes it will take me a week, do you know how hard it is to decide which tiara goes with which shoes?

Thought not!
See you tomorrow








No comments :