Powered By Blogger

Sunday 24 July 2016

Busy Sunday



It's Sunday, it's early and the beds are stripped and in the washing machine already, well it would be a shame to miss a beautiful drying day, wouldn't it!

Yesterday was full on busy as I got 'stuff' done at The chateau and then went for my Indian face massage. after falling asleep whilst it was being done, I woke up to a whole new me! well a more refreshed looking me.
The I walked home listening to TMS

And I couldn't believe what I was listening to!

Little Joey Root only hit a career best 254!!! With Jonny B hitting 58.

England declared on 589-9.

Pakistan went in to bat and by close of play were 57-4. They need to get a wriggle on today.


Today My Boys are down in Leicester in One day cup action.

I have everything crossed for them, I will be watching Twitter avidly.

In fact it is a full on busy cricket day today in one day cup action.

I need to get a wriggle on too, as I have to pick up Mr Funky the chauffeur and drop him off in the back of beyond as he is going off with 'ramblers'!!!?????

Each to their own!!! I suppose my love of knitting is considered strange in some parts.


So today as you can tell is a busy cricket one and also I am expecting visitors ( Pauly Paul and Dynamo Dom).


Think its time to get the hoover out!

My neighbours are goign to love me, it;s only 6.05am!!!!




No comments :