Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 July 2016

Rant first, cricket second



OK I am going to have my rant first this morning!!!

WHO THE 'DONALD DUCK' STARTS THE GILLESPIE THE GALLANT RUMOURS ON THE MORNING OF A MATCH!

Yes, it's true, yesterday morning The Times decided to print a story about Gillespie the Gallant, not being at Yorkshire next season. I think that there is someone who churns out the same shit  story every time there is a match in the offing.

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!  NOW!!!!!!!!

 If GTG is going, we will all hear about it in good time.

If GTG is going, then we have to wish him best of luck.

If GTG is going, I will cry.............a lot.

Right rant over and now onto other cricket from last night


HOLY FLIPPING MOLY!!!!!!!

MY BOYS!!!!!

Well it all started with Lythy  ( 87) and Willey ( 32). New boy Travis Head  played some blinding shots (34) and then by the time we got to TLJL (32) I was nearly bouncing up and down.
Not to single any player out but that lovely young man was brilliant and when  he was out, left the field smiling,  and walked right back to a smiling coach!
End of innings for my boys 223-6!!!!!!!

Durham came  with less than fighting spirit, although I was watching from behind the sofa. Fantastic bowling from Karl Carver (3-40), with Rafiq showing also why he has been brought back (2-27) dented Durham and they were 174 at the end of their 20 overs.

I by this time was doing a lap of the dining room with my Yorkshire shirt over my head.

The boys played brilliantly,and  looked positive from the off.

Well done to you all

#strongunit


And good news that His Royal Ryanness is back playing, he has been out with the 2nd's and taking wickets so this makes me smile. Mind you, I will smile a little bit more when he is back in the first team and taking wickets  (710 FC wickets to date).

Oh well time to head off today is busy, busy, and by the time you read this I will already be grafting away, but good news  is that I am of for an interview tonight................................




No comments :