Powered By Blogger

Friday 29 July 2016

It's F(ryan)day




Hello F(ryan)day, about flipping time you got here! I am so ready for the weekend.

Today for me will be mainly about stressing over hair colour, prep of food for Sunday and maybe some work...........................and then home to watch my boys in T20 action on't TV!!

Now talking T20, the whole of twitter was alight last night after rain delayed the start of the Middx T20 and they asked people to vote on the franchising of the short form game.

Oh yes Nick Knight was in full 'out of synch' talking mode ( his mouth and words don't ever match), I had to put my 'Raybans' on because although it was dull outside, the gleam from Shane Warnes teeth was blinding! he could have done with a shave though!.
Anyhooo I digress, they got the poll result through and it seemed that most people were in favour of the franchising.

Well I for one am not. We won't be having 'our boys' playing for us, they will rebrand and my beloved Yorkshire will be called something other and it will become a worse circus than it is now.
Don't get me wrong, I love to watch the 'Big Bash', but I think I am becoming a NIMBY!!!


PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not go down this route.

Although I think that for the ECB it's a done deal, they will have £ signs in their eyes!!!

Right enough of that, I have lots to do this morning and not a lot of time to do it in.

The weekend is looming and it is a full on busy one for me. Tomorrow is super mad busy day which will start very early.

I also have to get sorted for Sunday when I will be picking up Pauly Paul, Dynamo Dom had decided not to come!!!!!!

And so I am heading off to Super swanky Lady Lainey office to finish the working week.

Have a great F(ryan)day.

And COME ON YOU VIKINGS!!!!!!!








No comments :