Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 June 2016

And I thought the loo rolls were a problem!



And I thought that life was tough when all I had to worry about was who nicked the bog roll!!!

That was my main concern until yesterday afternoon!

Hmmmmmm never one to kick a man when he is down, but to be honest I think a swift kick would not  go amiss with the Yorkshire one day team.

Lets recap, My boys were in action against Worcestershire and it started to go wrong very quickly as 'Commando Boy' hit the mark and dismisssed Lyth for 9.  True Yorky, I was gutted even though it was  'CB' who took the wicket.
well I would like to say it got better, but sadly it didn't
All out for  170 in 45.2 overs.

In between this  the lovely Susan arrived and then Adam came over for a quick chat. The two little old dears on the end of our row thought all there Christmas's had come at once when Adam hopped over the seats and sat next to them!
We  settled down for the Yorkies response.

Well then something happened which took Susan and I completely by surprise.
The ball came flying over in our direction and running to get it was none other than TLJL!

We both sat bolt upright  and as he got to us he had that 'rabbit in the headlights' look!

You could see what was going through his head
'OMG!!! WIMMMEN!!!!'

Luckily no one knew what was going through our heads!!!

AND THEN WE REALISED THAT THIS MATCH WAS TELEVISED!!!!

Oh yes!!!!!, I dare not play back the recorded match for fear of what I might see!


Needless to say TLJL did not come near us again!

poor boy!

 All of this was a distraction for the awfulness that was the game, a game that was scheduled to end at 9.45pm and finished at 7pm.

We even sat and watched the presentations, just to kill some time!

Well then I drove home and hit the sack.

I hoped when I woke up this morning it would be Tuesday and I had dreamt the game...............sadly  not.
it's Wednesday so let the fun and frolics begin at Super Swanky Lady Lainey office!

However plans are afoot for us all to meet up again and  sooon!!!

Thoughts today are with James Taylor who has his op to hopefully make life easier for him.
Go well.





No comments :