Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 May 2016

Busy busy



Well it's just gone 6am and I have been up an hour and the washing machine is on!
I am going to be the most popular lady on the estate as I will be out with the lawn mower at 8.30am getting the Deer Park into order, I am full of the joys of 'weed and feed'!!!


Then I have a bag to finish packing, bread to make, cake to bake and prepare food for my two day jaunt to Headingley, and lastly I have to  'reorange' my hair which is getting rather dull with the sunshine we have had this week!.

Now talking Headingley, there is a little match on today which I am sadly going to miss.
Yes today is the day that Chairman of Yorkshire CCC , Steve Denison faces Liam Plunkett, he, however  is not looking for a place in the team, but is raising money for The Yorkshire cricket Foundation.

The 13 man squad to face Surrey tomorrow has been named and due to Little Joey Root being down to play, there is no place for TLJL!! However he will be back I know it!
Still no word on the woes of his Royal Ryanness, which is very worrying. He is starting to break down more often than I, Lady Lainey ( and that seems to be a lot of late for both of us).

His FC wicket haul is falling behind schedule, he will need to take some when he gets back.

Its all stations go here at The chateau.

I can imaging that there will be a nap happening around the 3pm mark!

I will behaving an early night too as I have to leave for Leeds at stupid o'clock due to road closures, so I will be packing my breakfast to eat when I get there.Its going to be a busy morning, as once I get there I have to unpack the limo and then take it to 'the south of france' ...........well car park F, then I have to walk back (SHOCK!!) , well that will be my exercise for the day! That and a couple of trips to the bar ( trips may be the operative word come 5pm!).

Right! time to move into action mode and get myself sorted.
So until tomorrow.

have a super Saturday!


Goof luck Steve although I know you will do brilliantly.


No comments :