Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 April 2016

Wooohoooo it's the weekend!!!





Yeay!!!!!! it is the weekend and it's a long one too!


Already this morning the dishwasher is on, the washing machine is on the spin cycle and I am about to set to with the hoover, since the cleaning fairies still haven't shown up.
I may even 'treat' myself and wash the windows!!

Ah yes Lady Lainey the domestic goddess!

Well actually....... last night besty friend Francesca came round to the Chateau to give me an Indian Face massage ( did I look 10 years younger..................well no, but did I really want to look like my 11 year old self????), and I prepared , Crispy tempura vegetables and thai flavour samosas!
All those years in Mrs Parkins domestic science class and at Merchant Taylors have certainly paid off!!!

It was very nice. even though I say so myself!.

What is not so nice is the banging headache that I have this morning, due to us downing a lot of Prosecco! ( I have found 3 empty bottles this morning and their are 2 full ones in the fridge)

Prior to the 'drink fest', yesterday was full on busy at Super Swanky Lady Lainey office as I was swamped with requests for O & M manuals!!!!  So I was trying to get them put into order of importance ( i.e which company will scream the loudest first) and then settled down to copious amounts of coffee to get me through the day.
I was counting down until 4.30pm so that I could leave it all behind.


I did however have a bit of TBTV viewing at lunchtime, what is it with these Yorkshire boys being filmed in their  undies??????!!!

Its was like 'knickergate' (5/4/13) all over again as the camera panned onto His Royal Ryanness lying prostrate on the physio bed hooked up to electrodes ( I would like a set of those for the office, I could electrocute the office boys at lunchtimes!).

 Well that sort of cheered me up until I had to get back to the job(s) in hand and it all went downhill.


Today 'My Boys' will be at Trent Bridge having a bit of a practice before the 'kick off' tomorrow.

I now have to go to the sorting office and the Post Office and then to the housework..............................maybe!!!



No comments :