Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 April 2016

Wooohooo it be F(ryan)day!!!!



Oh my dog!!!!! It is F(ryan)day and it is 7 hours until the start of the weekend...............................and then I am 'orf' to Headingley!!!

I am now so chuffing excited that I can hardly wait for the day to be over!!!!
But first I will have to go and crack the whip in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office and  get some work out of the office boys as next week they will be talking football, have wind breaking competitions and eating Mc Donalds for breakfast everyday that I am away. ( probably with a loan from Petty Cash!).

Not that I really care as I will be basking in sunshine in Headingley.........................hopefully!!!!

In crickety news we were told  that Reece Topley had broken his hand , its has now been announced that he will be out of action for eight weeks.
this is not good news for the Hampshire debutante and newly capped England player, but its to be hoped that he heals soon.

The man with no lips has retracted his statement regarding ' his eye being on an England place'and is now saying that his century against Hampshire was not  to impress the England selectors.
Is it because he knows that the team that is starting to gel together has no place for him?.
Personally I think that he should just be playing out his time and let the youngsters shine for England.

It was also announced that the lovely Jonny Bairstow was named one of Wisdens five cricketers of the year, as was 'temporary Tyke' Kane Williamson.
I am sure that Mummy Janet Bairstow  is a very proud ( and rightly so) lady!.

After the shock news on Wednesday about James Taylor, yesterday the brave young man posted a picture on Twitter of himself arriving at hospital in an ambulance.
What an amazing  inspiration person he is.
I wish him well with his operation and recovery, and I am sure that Fun Sophe and El Tel will see the little chap at Trent Bridge over the season.

well it is that time again, however there are only 7 working hours  ( well make that 2.5 WORKING hours if I am pushed), and then FRRREEEEEDDDOOMMMMMM!!!!!!

I just cannot wait.

Oh and the Yorkie boys are all having their pictures taken today, it'll be like school photos all over again.
Mum spitting on her hankie and wiping your face and smoothing your hair down.............................




No comments :