Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 April 2016

Sunny Sunday





I was woken by the blackbirds having a 'domestic' on the roof this morning, and also by my bedroom being flooded with sunshine.
I already have towels on the line drying and the bedding is in the machine as I type.

AND  I have made vegan 'sausage' rolls too, and it not even 8am yet! ( I have just had to' test' one...............divine!)

So how come I am so full of life??

Well yesterday I went for an aromatherapy massage with besty friend Francesca. I asked for an invigorating massage, and promptly fell asleep. When I woke up I felt on top of the world.

We were partying in style last night when I was 'Mrs Doyle' form Father Ted, I will not be releasing photographs of this.

My 'dessert' for everyone was my 'speciality' ginger biscuits dunked in red wine............... if you have never tried it, do so!!! Its amazing!!!.

I managed to find my way home via taxi with out incident so that was a result in itself, and this morning I am raring to go.


In crickety news, some counties are playing their first matches today, Durham being one of them, I however am going to beat The Chateau all day as I have lots to do, which hopefully will include a lawn cutting session.

John Lewis the Durham coach has said that the team will be relying on home grown talent this season, I suspect its mainly because the coffers are not overflowing.
They need to also clear out some 'deadwood' and bring through youngsters.

Oh dear I feel a rant coming on so will leave it at that.

Well I have a ' Lady Lainey special nut roast in the fridge for lunch so I will need to go and get some veggies to go with it.
Have a super Sunday and I hope that the sun is shining where ever you are.


No comments :