Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 April 2016

Off on my holibobs!




I am up showered, barnet washed and limo packed ready to head off on my holibobs!

I  was even going to  wash and hover the limo yesterday, however after a sunny start, we has snow, sleet and torrential rain so I scrapped the idea!

Yes the day that I have waited nearly 6 months for, is finally here.

By the time most of you read this I will be checked into my hotel and (hopefully) getting settled on 'my' seat at the ground, ready to cheer my boys on.


Let the championship commence!

true to form, my case is now unpacked on the dressing room floor, it was all sorted last night but I just had to check it again.................

How can you get wrong, jumpers, jumpers and more jumpers!!!!
Throw in some thermals and there you have it!

I know I will not be off on a jaunt with Canadian Rugby boys this time! Ahhh yes end of last season was a corker!!!

I can't wait to 'set up camp' in my room at The Headingley Lodge, hopefully not the 'Boycott' room again!!! that room scared the 'beejeeezus' out of me!


Well this is a super short one today as I need to set off on my roadtrip to my other home.

have a great day if you are going to watch cricket, I am even taking my sunglasses, well it is always good to be optimistic!

Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire

#strongunit!




No comments :