Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 April 2016

No newsday Tuesday



It's Tuesday and there is little new on the cricket front.

Yorkshire were due to be into day 2 of a friendly against Derbyshire but rain had turned the pitch into a swimming pool so the match  was abandoned and all the boys had a training session instead.

The 2nd XI are at Durham today taking on Durham 2nd's at the beautiful Racecourse ground.
if the weather improves I may toddle up there after work and see what is happening.


The papers are still full of Ben Stokes, its time to let it go and let him move on.


My day was full of all things construction which in the scheme of things is how it should be, however there is a strong desire to watch some 'real' cricket  starting to take over my life. Which is why I may be hotfooting it to Durham later.

Some of the matches against the Universities are taking place this week, Yorkshire are not in action until next week.

Life in the Chateau is rolling along, with stage 2 of the 'great clearout' ongoing.

 I heard via text that Kiki is still suffering from the chest infection that she developed when she went off on her cruise on the 'Titanic'.
I cannot believe that every time she heads off to exotic climes on a boat she comes back ill!!!
Will she ever learn????? Living in a metal box with thousands of other people is not healthy!

I am hoping this week to give the lawns in the extensive grounds of the Chateau their first cut of the season and give them a good feed too to help them to stay in super green colour that I managed to cultivate last year.

And so with no more news, I am heading off to give the curls a wash and put my slap on!

Until tomorrow......




No comments :