Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 April 2016

It's 'hump'day




It's 'hump' day, yes it is, we are nearly over the worst part of the week and getting demob happy ready for the weekend.

I could well have the hump  in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office  if those chuffing boys don't stop the hideous noise that they justify as singing. I tell you sometimes when I am in the back office I am convinced that somewhere Tom Cats are being castrated! The noise!!!

I never got to see cricket yesterday as rain caused a late start and I had lots to do work wise, fingers crossed that I get to see some today!

still nothing on the cricket news front, not even any words of 'self inflation' from 'he who must not be named in the blog'. Surprisingly he has been rather quiet, is it because England got to the T20 final without the need of him????

I am on count down until I head off to the Headingley Lodge for my first stay of the season. It is now only 11 days and to say that I am getting excited is a understatement!.

Yesterday on twitter it was great to see that the Notts supporters are looking forward to The Scarborough festival and even better to see that we will all try to meet up for a 'sherry shandy' and fish and chips, although for my part the fish will be a no no!

'Cricknits' central is now in overdrive as I process orders that are coming in thick and fast. Crazy car danglers are the orders of choice although teddy sweaters and tea cosies are not too far behind.
The clicking of knitting needles is going to be a sound that the office boys get used to, although I am sure that it will not drown out their wailing.
lunchtimes are going to be very busy!

With all this going on I am trying to get one step ahead with all things at the Chateau and as we speak the washing machine is on spin cycle as I try to get the ever growing mound of washing done during the week, so with that in mind I think that it time to don my besty work tiara, sort out the washing and then head off down the A1 to lady Laineyworkville.

Have a great day and remember its very close to the weekend now!












No comments :