Powered By Blogger

Friday 29 April 2016

It's F(ryan)day and Bank Holiday Weekend!!




To say that I am glad it is F(ryan)day is an understatement.
Its been a rollercoaster of a week and I am ready for a long weekend!

What will I be doing?
Well if the frost and wintry showers persist, I will be tucked up in blanky, reclining on the Chaise Longue knitting and watching my Tykes at Trent Bridge!


There looks to be little chance of mowing the lawns in the extensive grounds of the chateau, although since the cleaning fairies failed to turn up I think that I will be steam cleaning floors, washing windows and  doing general housework.

I am trying very hard to put the upset of  the last couple of days behind me and focus on what is really important..............................My Boys.

They need to win against Nottinghamshire which will put me in conflict with besty crickety mates  Fun Sophe and El Tel.

They will be willing their beloved Notts onto a win. and will be there watching the match.

yesterday was full of drama from start to finish as I got my dramas with the lodge 'sort' of sorted and huge thank you for the wonderful person who shouted up on behalf of all the Yorkshire supporters who stay there.

A much deserved cake will be delivered for your enjoyment at the Surrey game.

After witnessing an 'incident' on the A1 on my way home which involved a homeless man  who had been wandering up and down the hard shoulder, I finally got back to the Chateau and closed the blinds on the day.

I am hoping that today is less eventful

 I have however  been awake since 3am and now pose the question,

who wakes the birds up?
At 4.12am they all starting chirping their merry heads off........................and then at 5am fell silent, they are barely flexing their vocal cords now!!!

and so without further ado I will head of to super swanky Lady Lainey office to be serenaded by the boys ( AKA castrated cat choir) and have my meat free sausage sarnie!

I know how to push the boat out.

don't forget to add some pennies to the pot of The Chairman of Yorkshire CCC in his bat and ball challenge against Liam Plunkett

https://yorkshireccc.com/news/view/4653/yorkshire-chairman-to-swap-suit-for-cricket-whites

I am sure that there will be a full report by TBTV on the event!




No comments :