Powered By Blogger

Saturday 16 April 2016

Busy day at the Chateau



sooooooo.................................
I wake up at my normal time,stupid o'clock, go down stairs put the kettle on, faf around in the kitchen packing up my lunch, make my breakfast, come back upstairs, switch on the computer and open the blog. See yesterdays entry and  realise it is Saturday!!!!

Go back to bed and sleep for another hour.

get up go downstairs make coffee and come back to start my blog!

Yes its going to be a busy old day here at the Chateau as I get the house in order before I head off down the A1 tomorrow.
The washing is in ( some things never change!) The sun is shining after yesterdays monsoons and I am full of the joys of cricket!.
however there is a lot to do before I set off tomorrow.


In cricket news Greame Hick has been named as Assistant Australian Coach for the one day series in June, he will stand in along side justin Langer whilst Darren Lehmann takes a break.
This made me sigh with relief as this was a post that Gillespie the Gallant was rumoured to be in line for! PHEWWWW!!!

'Big' Luke fletcher, the man mountain bowler from Notts has been 'loaned' to Derbyshire for a month. This made me both sad and happy.
Lukey didn't really get a run out for Notts last season, although he did tip up at Chester le St as 'water boy', when I was doing a spot of 'proxy stalking'.

Hopefully he will see some action at Derbyshire

I have lots of action to see today, so best to head off into the war zone ( thats the sitting room, bedroom and kitchen to the uninitiated).

lots to do and champions to see tomorrow.

Super excited!!!!










No comments :