Powered By Blogger

Saturday 19 March 2016

Silverware and underwear!



What a crickety day it was yesterday!
Yorkshire were taking on the MCC in the T20 tournament, beat them! and then played the final against Lancashire.
Well I think the picture says it all!, yes more silverware for the boys and the season hasn't started yet.

It sure made me smile!

England were in action against South Africa and boy was that a match!
after it looked as if South Africa had  it wrapped up in the first 5 overs ( slight exaggeration), England made an amazing comeback and by amazing I mean they didn't 'do an England' and choke.
Yes they won, but my fear is how many will now be on the 'crocked' bench after that game!.
Reece Topley sadly did not shine for me and I am still wondering why Liam Plunkett was even selected to go to the tournament when he is being overlooked!

Anyhoo well done to the England boys.

I had a very quick drink with 'Black knight of the Ferrari' who is back in the UK due to a family bereavement. he declined tofu stir fry and headed home with a kebab!!!

He is loving his time in Australia and can;t wait to get back.

After the excitement of the all singing all dancing, window in the door washing machine , I have put all plans to buy it on hold, £800 could be better spent and I have to learn to retrace my steps BEFORE I set the machine going. SOOOOO much cheaper.


And talking washing I hear the sound of the spin cycle so I am off to hang my smalls on the line, however by the look of the sky they will not be hanging out there for very long.

Off to do 'stuff'

a tout a l'heure

No comments :