Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Midweek




yes it;s midweek and only 21 hours until the start of the weekend, not that I am wishing my week away I have way to much work to do.............yes you heard me correctly, I have work to do!!

well sometimes I do more than file my nails and look pretty!

My Yorkshire boys were looking pretty (good) yesterday as they took on Lancashire. Even TLJL got to have a bowl and took a wicket!! what a top boy.
His Royal Ryanness looks as if he is saving himself as no wickets from him.
Galey was pleased with the boys efforts in their first match back out on grass.
Ohhh not long now until I see the boys in action at Headingley.

I had the pleasure of meeting my twitter pal  @johnhutchison10 yesterday when he delivered some cricket books too me. Small world as we discovered that we both sort of worked in the same industry!

The books will give me some much needed entertainment at lunchtimes!
it sure beats listening to 'boy chat'! i swear if I hear any more football talk I might scream!

Well today England play their first proper match, and yesterday New Zealia  ( as they are known in these parts)  completely  rolled India over winning by  47 runs!
pretty impressive.


For any of my Yorkie mates who haven;t seen it, go to the Yorkshire website and catch up on 'TBTV', entertaining viewing hosted by 'Little Timmy Bresnan'.
Highly entertaining.

Well I was woken up at 'birdy o' clock' this morning, no damned idea what time it was but it was dark and my feathered friends were singing with great gusto.
I however was not feeling quite do euphoric!


I am now showered and dressed so best get a wriggle on and head off to the 'oriface'.

Have a great day!




No comments :