Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 March 2016

Last day at work......for this week!





Oh yes 7 more work hours and then it is time for me to put my feet up and 'chillax'. I cannot flipping wait.
The coccyx is still a major problem and although I am no longer walking as if I have just dismounted a horse, I do know that this is not going to ( unfortunately for me ) be a quick fix. Problem is that I fractured it previously and there in lies the rub!!!!!

However 4 days away from Super Swanky Lady Lainey office  will make me fell super better, four days away from stupid office boys and their foul mouths and 'foulier' ( super made up word) habits!!!


And talking about boys, 'My boys' to be precise, only chuffing lost against the MCC....................lost against a side captained by the man with no lips!!!
Well now!! I think that a stern talking to is on order and if that fails then naughty step for the whole lot of them, Gillespie the Gallant too.

Do they not know that I have sacrificed some of my 'tiara money', I have put 20p each way on them winning the County Championship!!!!!

England had a bit of a shock yesterday as they were nearly rolled over by Afghanistan!
yes it was all going jolly pear shaped by 10am yesterday morning and I was about to switch off the commentary.
The top order crumbled and it took an heroic effort by Moeen Ali (41)  to put on some runs.
Luckily the England bowlers were able to reciprocate when they took to the field.
England won by 4 wickets, but not before their cricket lives and careers had flashed before their eyes.
Well played Afghanistan for giving them a run for their money.

No cricket today as everyone has a spot of R & R or in England's case a lot of batting practice!

Dame Didi told me last night that she had been watching TBTV, and she too noticed Captain Gale in his undies!
We did however spend a good part of the conversation howling at His poor Royal Ryanness ( which is not very Ladylike) as he underwent surgery on his offending appendage.


Fanbloodytastic news here at the chateau , I have a new washing line!
After my 'Minky rotary line' gave up the ghost a few months ago, the massive amount of washing that I generate has been drying around the chateau.
however yesterday I purchased a new one, and it will be getting  christened tomorrow, weather permitting.

But before all that excitement I have to head off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office and finally finish the O & M manual.
A bientot



No comments :