Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 March 2016

Fuzzy headed F(ryan)day



And I am not talking about my curls!!!!!
You know how much I like summer with its bright mornings and long evenings, well I had forgotten about the flipping birdies tweeting their chuffing beaks off before it is even light.
Yes its the middle of the night, I know this because it is nearly the time I get up and believe me although I get up super early I am struggling with the feathered chorus  at the moment.

I am also 'stiff as a board' after taking a tumble down the stairs at the Chateau last night luckily it was only to the 'little' landing and not all the way down. I managed to avoid going down on my bottom!! I was also sober for the record!

Yesterday 'me boys' lost their T20 match against Leicestershire Foxes ( probably because His Royal Ryanness wasn't playing) and today take on The MCC in the T20 Tournament.
 Tomorrow they have a day of R & R before the 'biggy' starts on Sunday.

In the World T20, Sri Lanka beat Afghanistan and today Australia take on New Zealia ( I know who I want to win there), whilst England take on South Africa.......................hmmmmm now there's a toughy for her Ladyship!!!!

I was watching TV last night when an advert came on that got me super flipping excited!.
You will all know my passion for washing, I tell you my machine is the hardest working in the world.
Well now you can buy a washing machine that has a little window in the door meaning that ( if like me) you drop half your washing on the stairs as you take it down to load the machine,  when you find them ( usually 10 minutes after I set the machine away), you can open the 'little' window and 'pop' them in!!!!

Ingenious and something I have been needing for a chuffing age!!!!
Well done those boffins at Samsung ( well it wasn't really rocket science was it?).

I am shaking the piggy bank as I type to see if I can get one!

Anyhoooo back to F(ryan)day. I have 7 hours of O&M work to do before the weekend and then I will be running round the office with my Yorkshire shirt over my head ( one of those things is not true and it's not the Yorkshire shirt bit).

Also there are only 5 days to get your ballot papers in to Yorkshire.

MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT!!!!




No comments :