Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 March 2016

F(ryan)day and a quick rewind




Yes it is F(ryan)day and that I know for sure, the date today???? I have no idea, even though I write it numerous times a day in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office. Damaged coccyx, painkillers, 2 hours max sleep a night have not made the last few weeks easy.

And so with this I highlight my recurring error of the T20 matches being played.  I am sure though, that readers do not need me to plan their cricket viewing for them' as they will know themselves what they want to watch and when.

 I will be celebrating 4 years of blog writing this summer, ( and writing it everyday give or take lack of WiFi in West France), it has been a form of catharsis for me after many  physically and mentally draining years prior to staring writing..

'Et voila' ( as they say back in my other home), 'Tales from The Boundary' was born.

It is now a habit and one that I find that I am loathe to break.


And now back to the important stuff.

It's F(ryan)day and the days that 'my boys' head off to warmer climes, leaving me shivering in Blighty.

However it does make the next week or so, a lot more entertaining for me.


Over in the World T20, Scotland have been eliminated after they lost to Zimbabwe. they slumped to 20-4 in search of 148 runs.

sadly it was not to be.


After the shock news a few weeks ago that Darren Lehmann had fallen foul of a DVT , it was announced yesterday that Australian all rounder Grace Harris  has been ruled out of the Womens World T20 as she is has developed a DVT.
It was deemed not safe for her to fly and she is undergoing treatment.

Ah yes the 'joy' of Heperin injections into your stomach and months of Warafin chasers!!. I  remember it well and am sure that I still have the bruises to prove it.
I personally wish her a speedy recovery.

And now I am heading off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office as we are having a visit of Big Boss from the South today.
More work it sounds like!












No comments :