Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 March 2016

BEWARE OF IMITATIONS



This is I, Lady Lainey,  the owner of the crazy orange curls....................  beware of imitations!!!!!



This is Nigella Lawson doing a very poor imitation of me!!




I would say that Nigella and I  have a 'couple' of things in common, but sadly her attempt at taking on the hair colour of moi is not a success.

Nigella!!!!!!  leave this  hair colour to Her Ladyship! She wears it far better!!!


Now that I have got that off my chest, lets turn to all things cricket, I was able to tune into the whole day of cricket from The UAE where Yorkshire are taking on the MCC.
I sent an email to Cally Cricket and even got a mention on air, from Cally AND Gillespie the Gallant no less!!!!
Well if you think there was any chance of work after that you can think again, I had to go and lie down in the spare office!!!!.


There was some top Tyke bowling  work with two wickets falling before I had time to gulp down my porridge!
Then after dismissing Bell the MCC decided to dig in!!!. they closed the day on 0282-6.
Today needs some strong work form the bowlers, and a brilliant opening spell from Lyth and Lees.
Yorkshire expcects.......


In the  World T20 Australia managed to pull off a win against Bangladesh, although they are not showiong themsleves to be the top form team of latter years. IS this why Gillespie the gallant was practising his bowling the other day? are we looking forward to an amazing return from the 'big fella'?

well a lady can dream can she not?

Today sees New Zealand  in action against Pakistan,  would guess on a NZ win.......................but you never know!.

My day is going to be full and boring but I get to have an hour with Cally cricket before I head off to Ladylaineyworkville.

Until tomorrow.......









No comments :