Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Back to work

Ah well the lovely long weekend has gone by way too quickly and I am sitting here in my home office typing this before I head off down the A1 to Super swanky Lady Lainey office. Well that's another  long weekend over for a few weeks.

However we are nearly into April and the cricket season, I am counting off the days on my Yorkshire calendar ( which I don't want to turn over from March' which has a picture of  His Royal Ryanness).
Not long now!

Before that though we have the remainder of the World T20  to see out and  tomorrow sees England take on New Zealia  for a place in the final.

My thoughts on this, well New Zealia look strong, England look OK, it could go either way. I will however be wearing my England hat and listening in from my desk.

I have a busy week and that will keep me out of mishchief although I can say that I will probably be in bed as soon as I get home tonight as I was still awake at 2am this morning. To say that I am tired this morning is an understatement.


Still lots to do here at the chateau and the sitting room has been taken over as 'Crciknits' central as orders have been coming in for all things 'crickety'. the Teddy jumpers are the most popular followed by tea cosy and car dangler.
The sound of clicking needles will be echoing around the room , it also means that it if I knit through my lunch hour it will stop me spending my hard earned cash at the shops!

Right with that it is time to head off to shout at boys drink copious amounts of black coffee with a 'redbush' tea chaser and look pretty for 7 hours.
it's a hard life.




No comments :