Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 March 2016

all calm this morning .....so far.



Well it was all calm but now suddenly the wind has got up and the sky is getting darker by the minute.

We are still being lashed by Storm Katie, and yesterday she unleashed wind rain and hailstones on us, and I mean literally on us, I was out with Dame Didi and eldest monster nephew Lord Christophe!
It was safer to be in indoors with the heating on.....................

Although watching the cricket was a bit turbulent!

Long T20 short.
West Indies lost to Afghanistan.......................

Australia lost to India..........................


So now we are down to the semi's when England take on New Zealia on Wednesday.

I want to be full on England but fear that they will...............'do an England'! I suppose we will have to wait and see.

It may be Easter Monday but I still have lots to do here at the Chateau, a trip to the shops is in order as I have tun out of dishwasher tablets!!! Flipping heck that could possibly be nearly as bad as running out of washing powder.....................although maybe not!

So I am hopping off down the shops now to get things whilst it is quiet.

Then back home for a full on day of cleaning, clearing and sorting. which may stop at 2pm when I will be watching South Africa.

I am now 3 weeks away from my cricket season and I need to get things in order here.

Ohhh and the super new all singing all dancing fridge is the best thing in the whole world! I flipping well loves it!

I also have lots of orders coming through for my 'Crciknits', so that should keep me busy lunchtimes through the week.
It's all go, so I guess I should be gone.

Until tomorrow!







No comments :