Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Tuesday Shmuesday!!



I woke up this morning thinking that  I had no pain.............and then I tried to get out of bed!!!
Yes its going to be an interesting day a I struggle to put one foot in front of the other!Just when I thought I was feeling better too.
Having found it impossible to sleep or  on my side, or my back. I have now taken to sleeping on my front something I have never ever done, and when I say sleep I actually mean lie in bed watching the clock.
I am tired, in pain and very grumpy!!!!

Meanwhile in New Zealia the test is looking as if it could go any way. Australia need 131 runs to win and  have lost their top order quite cheaply. Although New Zealia's batsmen did rack up 335 they lost their retiring skipper for 25.

Its all hotting up down under.

In Surrey they have announced that they have appointed Michael di Venuto as their Head coach. di venuto a former Durham player, has spent the last two season with Cricket Australia. Lets see how that works out for Surrey this season.

The Scottish cricket team are looking forward to their time at the World T20, they are hoping that they are will make their mark on the cricket world. Scotland (whom I have seen many times at Chester le Street)  say they are 'one outstanding performance away from changing lives'

they have to win their preliminary group to get through to play the 'big boys'

I wish them all the best in their endeavours.

well it is day light outside which is a bonus and it is light when I come home form Super swanky Lady Lainey office which means only one thing.........................

...................the cricket season is getting soooooo much closer!!!


No comments :