Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 February 2016

It's 'Fat Tuesday;



Mon Dieu!!! c'est 'Fat Tuesday', the day when you stuff votre face with 'crepes' !!!! I love crepes!!! and let me just say that  everyday is a fat day in the chateau at the moment, but due to having no crepes ce soir, I am fighting the fat battle again

Ah zut alors, as you all know I am not tres partial  the England  T20 Captain ( although I am rather partial to his rum....or was before 'Dry January') Well to say that the aforementioned Captain Morgan has gone up in my estimations is an understatement.

Ohhh la la it was reported on Twitter ( so it must be true) that CM told Nasser Hussein that the door is firmly shut to ' he who must not be named in the blog'.

Sacre bleu did I laugh my pretty orange tete off, yes I did and whether this is sportsman like or not I did not jolly well care, I was however waiting for the great  Piers Morgan ( not relation to Captain ) to make a comment.


Petit Pois, What a jolly afternoon I had after that!!!

Aujourd'hui we have ODI action as England hope to win the match and the series, lets just hope that they don't 'do an England' and be so full of hubris that they lose! And it wouldn't be the first time.
Best to be prepared.

 Et maintenant  I am off to do 'my stuff' which seems to be piling up more and more each day, so much for having a totally clear desk by the time I  am  gorging myself on oeufs de Paques.

Oh and I am giving  up chocolate for Lent too,so lets see if I do good with that!

And why is the blog in 'Franglais'?

Well it is Mardi Gras!!!









No comments :