Powered By Blogger

Saturday 13 February 2016

Injury!!



Oh no!!!! it was all going so well....................... and then I took a tumble sown the office stairs and bumped my ample behind off every one of them.

'No damage' I hear you all thinking especially with the 'padding' that is on it!

Sadly ( for me) I have damaged my coccyx ( again) and am in extreme pain!

Who knew that lying in bed could cause such pain ( well I did but had chosen to forget).
I nearly passed out  on the driveway of the Chateau as I attempted to open the garage door!!! its going to be a long and painful weekend!!!

the doctor said I am to keep moving which is easier said than done, and now all fun plans for the weekend have gone out of the window.
Never mind the important thing is to get better ( and for the wonderful bruises to disappear).

Apart from that yesterday, I also listen/ watched the most amazing game of cricket.

Yes it was the 4th ODI as South Africa took to the field wearing pink ( in support of breast cancer), The sight of the gorgeous Abraham Benjamin in pink is something that will stay with me for a long time to come.

England went out to bat and did an 'England' as wickets tumbled steadily. Little Joey Root steadied the ship and a cracking 39 from Rashid helped the total creep up after it looked as if it could all be a disaster for them.
Broad did a spot of showboating, and was out for his efforts.

Then South Africa went into bat and they did an 'England' losing 3 wickets for 63 runs!!!
it wasn't looking good.
All hopes were on AB who was then run out for 36.

Who would have thought that Chris Morris would be the star of the show?. Having hit 62 he lost his wicket and once again it looked as if England could pull back and get the series win that they wanted.
Nope it was Tahir who hit the winning run and is making Valentines Day look very interesting!

So now we go into the 5th ODi all square.

I hope I am able to sit comfortably through it all!

And now I am off to try to hang out the washing ( yes all great plans down the pan and back to mundane chores), do a spot of housework and then see if I can have a nap.

Have a super Saturday



No comments :