Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 February 2016

and the weekend is over





Yes it is Monday and I am trying to muster some excitement for the week ahead, and its going to be a busy one.

There is  no cricket today so I can get on and be a busy bee.

Yesterday saw me heading off to Homebase and getting things for Dame Didi,and then I was back home to get my hair 're oranged' which made me feel a lot better, until I got up this morning and the birdsnest was looking ....well like a birdsnest.

I am trying my hardest to control it but it seems to have a mind of its own.

The rest of Sunday went by in a blur as is normal.

I am counting down to cricket, although my Tykes are out in Dubai in March ( isn't everyone darling!!!).
Once they are back in this country it is full steam ahead ready for season.


Monday morning is usually the worst morning of the week, but this morning a little cheery message has put a smile on my face and made me chuckle my orange head off.
 And also threw my 'schedule' for getting out the door out of the window!!

Sadly this week sees the last week that besty friend 'Black Knight of the Ferrari' is here in the UK until at least June as he is back off to Australia to do 'stuff'.
He surprised me on Friday after I had jokingly said that  I would like a black diamond ring..............................he only flipping bought me one, but before anyone thinks about buying a big hat or logging on to John Lewis wedding Register.
It was NOT an engagement ring, and there will never be an engagement ring for this Lady.
Once bitten and all that gubbings.
He is one of my closest and best friends and he lets me drive the Ferrari too.

Well I am off to brave the A1 in the wind and the rain, as we are apparently being lashed by another storm, I personally think that is just normal weather for February, what would I know???

Until tomorrow.









No comments :