Powered By Blogger

Friday 12 February 2016

And F(ryan)day is here




YEAY!!!! It is F(ryan) day and I am so excited that I can hardly contain myself.

Only 7 hours at Super Swanky Lady Lainey office.

I could sleep for a week.........................well that's a fib as you all know that I rarely sleep beyond 5.30 am whatever day of the week it is.
And as I have been up since 4am I think I deserve it this weekend.
If only the eedjit over the road did not sit in his car with the engine running for over 20minutes at all times of the night!, I might get a night of undesturbed sleep!

Well, James Anderson was awarded the OBE yesterday.......................for his services to cricket..................hmmm His Royal Ryanness has played 19 seasons, played for his country and is a prolific wicket taker, I think I will lobby for him to get a sainthood!!!

England are in ODI action today and hoping to wrap up a series win. I however think that the South Africans may have another plan,

I have the radio all set up at my desk and so I will be ready at 11.30am to tune in, ah yes it will be feet up at lunchtime whilst I drift off to the sound of leather on willow.

there is still a lot of commenting about the possible 'card' scheme in matches.
Oh how I would love to see this in County games, I could name a few who would get a yellow for their behaviour on field and even more who would be red carded and sent off.

I need to read more on this!

And then it is the weekend!

Woooohoooo have I said that I am looking forward to it?

Well I jolly well am!!!!

I am having a full weekend of R & R and possibly some gym and sauna ( depending on how I feel), I am also going to be wandering around shops and generally chilling out.

Ah yes..............but first there will be lots of shouting at boys, filing of nails, and generally looking pretty for 7 hours.

Well I am nearly there

have a great day




No comments :