Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Mid week mayhem!



Ah yes it is mid week and after today only two more until the weekend.
Things settled down yesterday after the excitement of another strikers win, but tomorrow is the semi final and a REAL BIGGY.

I am gearing myself up for that.

Things in super swanky Lady Lainey office are ticking along as Tommy Gun finds his feet and Trill Boy tries to pretend that he is in charge! Well I let him have a little bit of rope as he will undoubtedly hang himself.

In cricket, match fixing and bribes are still making headlines and mostly in India and Sri Lanka, I know that they love the game, but does any one love it enough to make it a one horse race.

Would I bet on my beloved Yorkshire doing the treble? Well no I wouldn't, would I pay other bowlers to play badly or batsmen to throw a game. no I wouldn't as it undermines the skills of the team.

I just don't get it, but where money is involved.........................well enough said really.

I would like to think that I look like Barbie this morning but truth be told I am looking like a cross between a cabbage patch doll ( big in the 70's)and the Michelin man ( big everywhere). I am wrapped up against the cold and need it in super swanky Lady Lainey office, even though we have managed to fix my radiator, it is still freezing cold and may explain why everyone is feeling under the weather.

well this is super short today as I am gearing myself up for tomorrow and the big match.
Will the strikers win?

Will I put money on them cleaning up?

Will I be able to get any work done whilst checking twitter every 5 minutes?

Well we will have to wait and see!!!!!

until tomorrow when I will be dressed as part of the 'Blue crew'





No comments :