Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Mid week *big sigh*


Yes it is mid week and sadly at Super swanky Lady Lainey office it has turned to 'Junior Showtime', Trill Boy has spent the last two days trying to roll back 18 years and prove to Tommy Gun that he is  'hip'and 'down with the kids'. His language has turned to that of some 14 year old and his behaviour is progressively worse. I know that I vent my spleen on here about day to day activities in the office when really I should be taking them in hand.
However when dealing with such a puerile character as TB it is hard to get the message across. Even after speaking to Big Boss Simon it still had no effect and so sorry, but I need to let off some steam!!!

Things got progressively worse on all fronts for I Lady Lainey as England hadn't even had time to digest their breakfast before they were all out as South Africa took hold and skittled them out. After what was described as a 'limp' performance they were accused of throwing in the towel.

My thoughts................well it was a lacklustre performance towards the end, and maybe the top order needs looking at, that aside, I have no excuses ready for the performance.

South Africa were just good on the day(s).

All cries of 'Bring back he who must not be named in the blog' 'have been ignored in this camp. Bringing him back is going back on your word and will not make for a happy team, I feel that there is still a lot of dust circling around this person and it will not settle easily!

Besty home county of Yorkshire are unveiling their new overseas player at 7am today and speculation is rife as to who it is. Tales of it not being the little favourite of I, Lady Lainey are in full flow. Yes it is alleged that Glenn Maxwell will not be the choice as he is apparently ' a law unto himself'! ( and a cheeky boy to boot)

Names such as Travis Head, Big Billy Stanlake have been bandied around, however the name of Michael Neser has not been mentioned and that in itself is a disappointment to me.

Every Lady likes a bit of 'eye candy' on the field and as he days of his Royal Ryanness are numbered I need to find a suitable replacement ( although TLJL is fitting into that role very nicely).
Its a shame that Gillespie the Gallant had not made a bid for Commando Boy himself, yes Jack Shantry would have been a pleasant distraction.( although Worcestershire is not overseas even with all the rain that has been falling!)

However I am sure I will be delighted with whoever they have chosen and as long as he plays well there will be no grumbling from this quarter!

sadly time is running away and I will not be able to let you know who the player is until tomorrow when it will be common knowledge. so until then......................

have a great Wednesday!

BREAKING NEWS!!!

It was announced about 30 seconds ago that Kane Williamson will be returning to Yorkshire.

Tiny Tyke is back!

No comments :